APPLIANCE IMPORT DISTRIBUTORS LAUNCHES FIRST SIDE-MOUNTED
20-INCH SIRIUS DOWNDRAFT VENTILATION HOOD IN THE U.S.
(Plattsburgh, NY, April 21, 2016) – The Sirius SUDD3 telescopic side-mounted downdraft, a solution to venting any 30” free-standing or slide-in range, is now available for the first time in the U.S., exclusively through Appliance Import Distributors located in Plattsburgh, NY.
The Sirius SUDD3 side-mounted downdraft ventilation provides options for space limitations and structural or design challenges, as well as offers space efficiency. “The Sirius SUDD3 side-mounted downdraft is a solution to a ventilation problem every kitchen designer has experienced. Whether it’s how to vent a range when you can’t vent up, such as with cathedral ceilings or an island range, or when second floors prohibit venting up. The majority of kitchens have a free-standing or slide-in range, so the Sirius SUDD3 side-mounted telescopic downdraft allows for an effective ventilation solution to your range of choice,” said Nathan Wilson, owner of Appliance Import Distributors and the exclusive distributor of Ancona, Italy-based Sirius ventilation hoods since 2002.
Downdraft ventilation has gained interest among consumers and designers for its performance and aesthetic benefits. Downdraft ventilation quickly whisks away smoke, steam and cooking odors at the cooking surface before they escape into the kitchen.
More features and benefits of the Sirius SUDD3 side-mounted downdraft ventilation:
- The touch control panel on the SUDD3 has four speeds, a timer option which automatically shuts off after 20 minutes and a built-in anti-crushing safety system.
- The SUDD3 uses either and in-line or externally mounted blower, and is virtually silent as a result. The blower motor is typically placed in an inconspicuous basement location (SEM1) or on an outside wall (SEM6).
- Easy maintenance. The grease filter is dishwasher safe. The side panel folds down for easy access for cleaning. The grease filter is a four-layer anodized aluminum mesh filter. A charcoal filter option is also available if the hood is recirculated.
- The SUDD3 has a 12” rise when in use.
- The SUDD3 is available as shown in a black glass/stainless option.
- Easy installation for any home carpenter/ contractor.
- Counter cutout dimensions: 4 1/8 in x 18 1/8 in